Accepting the Terms
The is a prototype owned and run by an individual.
You accept the Terms by creating an account for services at any BookmyCA website.
You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with BookmyCA, or (b) you are not a resident of India.
Provision of the Services by BookmyCA
BookmyCA is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which BookmyCA provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that BookmyCA may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at BookmyCA's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform BookmyCA when you stop using the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that if BookmyCA disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
You acknowledge and agree that while BookmyCA may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by BookmyCA at any time, at BookmyCA’s discretion.
Use of the Services by you
In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, you will need to provide information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information. In order to use BookmyCA services, you will need to provide your tax return information. You agree that any information you give BookmyCA will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by BookmyCA unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with BookmyCA.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with BookmyCA, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that BookmyCA has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which BookmyCA may suffer) of any such breach.
If you file tax returns for another individual, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual after fully understanding the implications of this action. BookmyCA will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge/consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for BookmyCA for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify BookmyCA immediately
Booking of An Appointment
At BookmyCA we help you to meet your accounts, finance and tax requirements by connecting you with the professionals. We ensure that the professionals with whom you have a conversation are qualified and verified by us. However, we do not vouch for them and we shall not be held liable for any of the discrepancies or irregularities from the professionals. We even suggest you have
all your communications on mail and do not share any suspicious information over the call or any other means of communication. In case of any legal issues, BookmyCA and its owner shall not be held liable for any loss monetary and non-monetary.
Exclusion of warranties
1. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit bookmyca’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided "as is" and “as available.”
3. In particular, bookmyca, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
1. Your use of the services will meet your requirements,
2. Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
3. Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
4. That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
5. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
6. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the professional guide or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
7. The professional guide further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation of liability
1. Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that the professional guide, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
2. Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however, caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
3. Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
1. Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
2. Any changes which the professional guide may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
3. The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
4. Your failure to provide the professional guide with accurate account information;
5. Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
2. The limitations on the professional guide’s liability to you in paragraph 5.1 above shall apply whether or not BookmyCA has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Refunds & Cancellation
1. In case of any queries related to refunds, you can write to us at and we shall look into the matter.